On-Grid Solar System
• The sun's energy is gathered by solar panels.
• Cables transfer the energy to the inverter.
• The inverter changes electricity from DC to AC.
• AC Electricity is used in the home equipment.
Solar System Size
• You can create any size system, but size is determined by your needs.
• More panels means more solar power produced.
• You can choose to produce enough solar power to reduce your energy bill 25%, or 50%
• You can choose to produce enough solar power to keep your energy use through the utility below the highest priced rate tiers.
• You can choose to produce enough solar power to stop using energy from the utility grid. That is to say that you can net out to zero electricity supplied by the utility grid.
Credits: When your solar system is producing more electricity than you are using in the home, the extra electricity is fed back on to the grid and is credited on your meter. On spinning disk meters the disk spins backwards, and on smart meters the extra electricity is subtracted from the digital counter.